Article Processing Charges (APC)
Starting from 1 May 2022, all articles published in Archivos Españoles de Urología are published in full open access. In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an Article Processing Charge (APC) of 1800 EUR applies to papers accepted after peer review.
|Article Processing Charges (EUR)
|Archivos Españoles de Urología
APC Mainly go forward Defraying the Costs of:
• Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text.
• Website construction and maintain.
• Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication.
• Preparation in various formats for online publication.
• Editorial fees.
Tax and Transaction Fee:
• Local VAT or local taxes will be added if applicable.
• For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis. (Please refer to e.g., the World Bank classification of low-income and low-middle income economies: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups).
Discounts for Authors:
For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis. For waivers or discounts please contact the Editorial Office before submission.
Article Processing Charges are required after a manuscript has been accepted after peer review for publication. The journal will not issue refunds of any kind after the acceptance of the manuscript.
Updated on 29 September 2022